View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Short freeze from time to time

“ Originally Posted by wMeAeNd View Post

Every once in a while ill be doing something on my pro and all of a sudden the screen will lock up and no touches of the screen will register ( i kno this because i have touchresponse activated). It only locks up for about 5-10 seconds but as it 'comes back to life' a roughly one second vibration happens ( way longer than the 35ms touch response vibration). I notice it mostly when playing games because it continues the game so I lose whatever it is every time. So is this normal with windows mobile smartphones or the pro in particular? It has been an ongoing issue through the many many ROMs i have flashed to this thing, so Im wondering if anyone else experiences this problem.
this has been discussed before no need to open another thread plz...the search bar is your best freind...so many things could lead to freezing on device...depending on apps installed and compatibility with each other...also r u running stock or custom rom? if running stock highly recommend going custom...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post: