ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Replacement Touch Pros with Yellowish screens

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahahah had it leftover from the ex-fiance and why have it go to waste?
lol to Dash and shownuf...well when I graduated from college and got my own crib I took my bed and the comforters my mother had bought for me that year...lol, which was just under 2 years ago in 2007...lol....so I didn't by it myself...and yes I am having no luck...I already sealed up the second replacement in return envelope and it is set to go out tomorrow...currently I am using the third replacement because except for its darker toned screen it is working better than my first phone which had the normal white screen. So I sent that Sprint Advanced Technical Support rep. who gave me her email my pics and this was our conversation below via email and after she left her last comment yesterday early evening I am still waiting for her response...

“ Quote ”

ICEM/\N: Hello Linda...I sent you an email on Monday right after I got the Touch Pro replacement and it had a yellowish screen color, well I called SPRINT ATS and they decided to send me another replacement and I received it and it had alittle brighter screen but it is still yellowish. I have googled this and seen that there are issues across the board with touch pros and diamonds having yellowish screen. I don't know what to do but I have attached a few pictures of my original phone plus the 2 replacements side by side so you can see the difference between the screen resolutions for yourself...they all have brightness turned all the way up at same level and have been reset a few times and the first one I have which is the one I was trying to replace still has the only white and bright display as you will see int the pictures! Please call me back as soon as possible on my Sprint phone number or AT&T number!

Sprint Lady: Well from the pictures you've sent it looks like there is one that is white like it's supposed to be. Are you having any other problems with any of the phones? I would love to call but they're cutting back on call backs for us at this center so I will have to make due with this for now. If you are having any other problems please let me know. But from the pictures you sent it looks like the latest replacement fixed the yellow screen issue. Or if you just let me know what you want me to do I'll go ahead and get things started over here.

Thank you for being so patient with me. I promise I will make it right if I can.

ICEM/\N: LOL,no, as I said, the white screen was my first phone....the replacements were the ones with yellow screens.

Sprint Lady: Oh! nice! Ok let me do some research and see what I can do then.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post: