View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Scott8813s New Whip

“ Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post

hell yeah it does and you should here that twin exhaust on it. It roars like a mo'. It's also got a 12 disc cd changer, built in 10" subs, electronic tilt and telescopic steering wheel (with a little joystick), personal driver presets (will adjust the seats, steering wheel, radio settings to different driver's preferences), electronic everything (windows, seats, mirrors, sun roof, etc.), heated seats, ETC (a little button that took me a sec to figure out what it did. Electronic Transmission Control. It'll make the throttle a bit snappier and quicker to downshift and stay at a higher RPM for performance enhanced driving), cold ass A/C, leather everything, and even a crapload more than that to boot.

Thanks. Yeah, I figure if she's going to take both the cars that I paid for that I would just have to get an even nicer one than she took. And I also found a very nice turbo kit made specifically for my model vehicle from a dealership.

Hell yeah, and couldn't have been at a better time. I was really getting to a low point and really am grateful that I was able to have this happen for me. I needed it desperately. And I also got such a good deal on it too and the best part is that I bought the car from a Sewell Lexus Dealership MECHANIC. It was his baby that he hella optimized and took care of. Check out what he had done to the engine:

nice with that type of power you prolly dont lag until what a little in 3rd would be my guess.... it must have a pretty good 0-60 time
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post: