View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Lost another one

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

And another one........I'm so ****ing tired of this.......only ****ing 25 years old. Just got married, and his wife is expecting their first child. Now hes gone, because some jerkoff decided to open fire on him as he was getting out of his car. Unbelievable.
i saw that and was shocked. this is getting out of control and im getting worried quite frankly not only for the residents but for the police officers and the other enforcement and medical officials. its just not safe in the area right now of philly like detroit is for me. people just arent understanding what there actions can do to that person but the whole city, the persons family and friends, the force, etc...... i wish people would stop and think before they carried through with their actions because if you ask me NO person should die at the hands of another for any reason they may have or think that they have. god bless and my prayers are with the family, friends, fellow officers, and everyone that knew or was touched by the officer.

god bless and keep your head up and be safe.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post: