ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Extra, Extra: smassele needs your opinion and help SPJ!!!

Hey guys...when I first signed up with SPJ...I had not initially thought that I would stay with SPJ, I just thought I would check it out and see what it was about...but as you all know I have stayed and enjoyed being apart of this great community which has done alot for us phone users. I never thought I would love this site at first like I do know...but anyways, thatbeing said, I never really gave much thought about a good screenname and I have a few that I am tossing around and maybe you can help me with that...I been tossing up a few names that would be catchy too, like "PPCGURU" or SmartphoneGURU" or "Blue" or "phillyboy" or "dolomite" or "Fadeproof" or "PPCFLAVA," or "Lionz" (lol) Alot of choices but I still can't think of one that fits me...I want something like the first one where people can call me something for short like guru...please, if you have any suggestions based on how you view me on SPJ so far, they are welcome! I would greatly appreciate any help...but PPCGURU is probably my favorite