View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 05:55 AM
AL_CAPONE_X3 AL_CAPONE_X3 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: .'. AL CAPONE X3'z SIG [3-3-08].'.

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

ahh not too longmaby a coupe months off and on... and with it being the motherboard the info on the hard drive should still be there at least i am hoping lol....... thanks for the good lucks.
thats kool me ummm im not sure ive had photoshop for probably alot longer but i dont really take the time to learn alot of new stuff idk why i guess because once i learn something im happy with i stick with it. but i think im pretty good where i always have fam and friends ask me to make them something especially when it comes to myspace layouts and codes to set up there page nice and like pic graffix on pix of them.

i hope to make a living on this stuff one day im really into website design and graffic design.

and lol well ya man i hope it is on there 2 man. i know how it would feel to lose everything you know i wanna invest into a external harddrive to put everything on just in case it ever happens. but i never really looked into how much it cost and whats best and kinda how they work if it will work with a laptop/notebook or what. like i said never looked into it.

your welcome bro. once again good luck.