View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 05:13 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HTC Hero Official Release Date (Sprint)

“ Originally Posted by benmiller View Post

well its new so theres not as many apps and stuff yet and well I think its alot more user friendly but not lacking any of the power really plus you have google funding whatever tehy want this OS to do its kinda moving pretty fast not to mention its a open source OS so theres alot of independent developers working on it. Right now though I would say its prolly compairable to windows sense they have intergrated almost full Flash support. Its alot like the Point Ui in terms of you get widgets and stuff. I like it I have been running it on my HTC Vogue for awhile now. I dunno its prolly up to the person I liked WinMo alot but Android is so much easier to do stuff with as far as changing the look and feel.
hi wel not treu about they apps alot of older and new android apps and games are working on hero and whe have a hole section full here @spj of it update weekly and you can not comparet_ this whit pointui rosie ui is much better widget screens themes setups its alot of stuff pointui cant do i am wimo fan but android is growing like crazy

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post: