View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HTC Hero Official Release Date (Sprint)

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

yeah i would rather have one of these than the tp2 after comparing and thinking about it, the keyboard i can live without......
it gets hard from time to time when you have to type a longer email on the go or text message...... sometimes can be a hassle but you can always get a bluetooth keyboard and just pair with that as needed.

“ Originally Posted by benmiller View Post

Yeah I was just talking about android in general it still doesnt have quite as many apps out for it but I meen I think they got most of the bases covered if you go searching for it. And yeah as far as the user interface I said point UI cause its about the only thing that I have seen that is similar but I cant say enough how easy the android OS is to use I like WinMO pretty much just for a few games that I cant find on Android but im sure that wont take long ot change.
yeah android has more than just the apps we have here, they have many more free apps or small priced apps in the app store and game store..... pretty much any program on wm is being made for android now a days..... as i keep saying it may be what takes me from wm straight up..... getting the hero for surebut need my wm phone though for sure in the tp2
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post: