Old 10-23-2008, 05:39 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: SPJ Official Raffle Thread

“ Originally Posted by ur_next15 View Post

i agree i think staff should be allowed to join in coz they basically get nothin to manage like 1000 ppl asking for ppc question. juss a way of saying thanks. and i agree about the limit thing but everybody should have the same limit, staff or not. because everybody have the same chance of winning, it's like 50-50 for staff and members. and like what if, you juss decided to choose a phone for raffle, once somebody wins, you go buy the phone and then you can ask the winner whether he/she would prefer gsm or cdma. coz like what if he/she is hooked up to one carrier and he/she juss wants to carry over the plan to the phone that they juss won.
yea staff should be allowed and think one ticket per person. we have alot of members and if we limit the raffle to like 60 total tickets we dont want someone buying like 5 tickets when most of us can only afford 1

The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post: