View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 04:02 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: So the time finally came

“ Originally Posted by m260gt View Post

for me to give up on windows mobile. i was just always pissed off at my phone. i had the verizon touch pro. which is the worst phone ive had in a long time. it was like taking a step back to the mogul. but anyways the screen broke on it, so i went into verizon and told them after 8 phones in less than a year i didnt want windows mobile anymore. So they offered me basically any phone they carried. i ended up with the blackberry tour. coulda had the storm but i dont like it so i didnt get it. but yes ive gone to the dark side and im very impressed actually. it runs a lot smoother than the TP, i do miss the customization but the blackberries are very good phones. so im finally happy lol. too bad theres not a blackberry section haha...since it is a smartphone.
Hi and thats something i never wil do buy a bb lol but there is big black berry section here

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/search.php?searchid=516344&photoplog_searchinfo=1&photoplog_searchquery=blackberry

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post: