View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

if they broke additional stuff walk back into the store and have them look the ticket up and show them this wasnt mentioned on the ticket as what was wrong and now broke.. all should be documented and at that point you should have some leveridge over them for breaking your device further instead of repairing. and go today if that dude is still there and call him out on it... he may do whatever it takes to save his ass.

“ Originally Posted by roopull View Post

Also... make sure you're at a corporate Sprint store and not a licensed store. There's a big difference in what you'll be offered and what's available. The corporate stores are getting the TP2s first. Licensed stores, of course, get sloppy 2nds.
happened to me once when i had a mogul. there were 2 $print stores near the Florida Mall in Orlando. One corporate, hidden in within a shopping center and one licensed. Guess which one i walked into? yea. I had to call assurian to get a new phone. @$$es.

strangely enough the licensed store is no longer there.