View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by ActionPlyr View Post

So I just went into the store to talk to them and tell them what happened. I said that before I came into the store, my vibrate and soft reset button were working but after I left, they stopped functioning. They said they didn't even work on my phone so it's impossible that they don't work anymore. I said, so how can you even tell me that my phone is not repairable? They said that from what I told them was wrong with it, they can just decide that they can't fix it. It seemed to me that something was really fishy. The guy then proceeded to tell me that they don't even send customers out for 45 minutes while the technician looks at it because they already know there isn't anything they can do about it. I then asked, SO WHY DID YOU SEND ME OUT FOR 45 MINUTES? The guy was dumbfounded. It just seems really sketchy and beyond me as to how this whole thing is unfolding.

The store was about to close so I said I'll come back in the morning and have the guy fix it. Can anyone tell me what to do at this point? Do I wait until the Touch Pro 2 is available in the warehouse and then try my luck? How come the Touch Pro 2 says that it's available on the Sprint site? How will I know the Touch Pro 2 is available for me to swap?
i hope you got the guys name and tell the manager what went on and how you dont appreciate them calling you a liar and to look at the camera footage.. i would demand the camera footage be looked at to tell the truth and want an upgrade for the lies, the hassle, stress, and the waste of gas that this ordeal has cost you