View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by cwhickey420 View Post

I feel lucky then, I hate douchy store people. I had recieved one replacement touch pro and it started freezin up on my again and being glitchy. Walked into the sprint store today and didn't even have to ask and the lead tech there was like were gonna put you in a touch pro 2. I must of not been the only one cuz I barely explained what my phone was doing, He continued to say that he was gonna just bypass all the protcol htc was wanting like testing the phone and all that and just ordered it. Looks like that's the way it's going with these glitchy touch pro's so to the rest of you getting the run around don't take no isht it is more then possible to replace to a touch pro 2. I also wanna thank everybody in this thread cuz of you guys I decided not to keep my glitchy touch pro and knew that i could trade up to the better touch pro 2 just the 3.5 headphone jack alone has got me giddy lol
congrats on the upgrade and see the red wings symgbol you have... did you go to a store in michigan? if so what one? i have a friend that needs an upgrade and around here all we get is the run around

EDIT: nevermind see your from louisville kentucky