View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 02:49 AM
Mogul Dude Father
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View D_Mysterio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D_Mysterio's Photo Album Add D_Mysterio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Goku Vs Superman Vs Hulk [The Epic Battle Begins]

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Lol how does he die in the book ?
No sorry people superman never really ''died'' in that comic Doomsday Beat the shit out of him so bad he was knock the **** out BUT when Louis( i believe it was her or some one) Check supermens pulse and he wasn't breathing so they thought he was dead which he really wasn't his body was just so badly beaten that it nearly shut down but to the humans they thought he was dead COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

And even if goku was 2,3,4 he still get his as beat regardless like i said none of his KI, Or chi blast would count(SUN=ENERGY,KI AND CHI =THE SAME KIND OF ENERGY=SUPERMAN GETS STRONGER=GOKU'S ASS KICKED=D_MYSTERIO FOR THE WIN) so goku would only have a fist fight

Like i said i put it to rest so yea this is like superman vs. batman which we all kno is bullshit as is superman vs. goku but it doesn't hurt to still wonder i guess =)

Still luv you guys =D

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to D_Mysterio For This Useful Post: