Old 01-11-2009, 02:56 AM
GokuSS3 GokuSS3 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Goku Vs Superman Vs Hulk [The Epic Battle Begins]

“ Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post

I'll have to look it back up.....it's been a while but it was at the hands of Doomsday...this is what spurred the oncomings of characters like.....can't remember his name but was a black man who was a welder and made a metal superman costume and used a giant metal hammer as a weapon.
Hmm have to check it out curious to know now lol

“ Originally Posted by D_Mysterio View Post

No sorry people superman never really ''died'' in that comic Doomsday Beat the shit out of him so bad he was knock the **** out BUT when Louis( i believe it was her or some one) Check supermens pulse and he wasn't breathing so they thought he was dead which he really wasn't his body was just so badly beaten that it nearly shut down but to the humans they thought he was dead COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

And even if goku was 2,3,4 he still get his as beat regardless like i said none of his KI, Or chi blast would count(SUN=ENERGY,KI AND CHI =THE SAME KIND OF ENERGY=SUPERMAN GETS STRONGER=GOKU'S ASS KICKED=D_MYSTERIO FOR THE WIN) so goku would only have a fist fight

Like i said i put it to rest so yea this is like superman vs. batman which we all kno is bullshit as is superman vs. goku but it doesn't hurt to still wonder i guess =)

Still luv you guys =D
Yeah Yeah my vote still went Goku energy or none at all lmao

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post: