View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 12:17 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Goku Vs Superman Vs Hulk [The Epic Battle Begins]

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Lol how does he die in the book ?
He did some crazy ass self-sacrificing kamikaze move like a spinning spiral drillin suplex from orbit or somethine, while holding doomsday... if i remember correctly... i havent looked at it in like 13 yrs or soo...lol, so i could be mixing up the facts with another one of his epic battles...lol

“ Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post

I'll have to look it back up.....it's been a while but it was at the hands of Doomsday...this is what spurred the oncomings of characters like.....can't remember his name but was a black man who was a welder and made a metal superman costume and used a giant metal hammer as a weapon.
Steel was his name... dude was lame... now Shack played him in that cheezy ass movie and ever since he's been ridin the "s" into the ground

“ Originally Posted by D_Mysterio View Post

No sorry people superman never really ''died'' in that comic Doomsday Beat the shit out of him so bad he was knock the **** out BUT when Louis( i believe it was her or some one) Check supermens pulse and he wasn't breathing so they thought he was dead which he really wasn't his body was just so badly beaten that it nearly shut down but to the humans they thought he was dead COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

And even if goku was 2,3,4 he still get his as beat regardless like i said none of his KI, Or chi blast would count(SUN=ENERGY,KI AND CHI =THE SAME KIND OF ENERGY=SUPERMAN GETS STRONGER=GOKU'S ASS KICKED=D_MYSTERIO FOR THE WIN) so goku would only have a fist fight

Like i said i put it to rest so yea this is like superman vs. batman which we all kno is bullshit as is superman vs. goku but it doesn't hurt to still wonder i guess =)

Still luv you guys =D
Yeah it's debatable weather he really died or not some say he didn't others say he did... if you ask me he did... i mean the book was called "the death of superman" but his soul didnt pass on... he was stuck in limbo... fortunatlly he made it back w/ the help of his dear old dead daddy Jonathean kent... and his memory and love for his friends yadda yadda...lol... But still he was out of commision for months, had all the fake ass supermen poppin up all over the place to fill the void, and when he finally made it back... he didnt even have his powers...lol How funny was that... seeing the black suited superman (aka Kal-El) walkin around w/ a gun...lol I think it was a kryptonite laser gun at that!... So i geuss u can go w/ a coma? Happy middle man between dead and just knock out!

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Well Superman looks like you win according to the poll unless something changes today lmao. I still say Goku takes him lol. But people here at Smartphone say other wise......
Yessir... accordin to the folks here... supes the winner... i seen other forums that say otherwise... its an endless debate... im kinda glad we put an experation date on it!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post: