View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Goku Vs Superman Vs Hulk [The Epic Battle Begins]

AAAAHHHH!!!! LOL, people still seem to be missing the fact that both characters where created in 2 different time frames and in 2 different genres. If you took goku and put him in early 1900's american comics, his powers would be considerably less. And vica versa, if you took Supes and put him in late 1900's Japanese animation, his powers would be considerably greater. This poll puts them both on even grounds, without the genres created power differences. Based entirely on the power types and character types, and source/effect of each characters powers, Supes would win. Also, we all know that Goku would NEVER use kryptonite against Superman, he would hate that idea. despite my username, I am very unbiased. I am a HUGE superman fan and a HUGE DBZ fan. I have seen/read all episodes/series/movies ever made for both characters. I am just thinking this through to the end. Now, if anyone has actually read this whole novel to the end, you will understand what I mean.