View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View blackdiamond017's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blackdiamond017's Photo Album Add blackdiamond017's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Goku Vs Superman Vs Hulk [The Epic Battle Begins]

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

AAAAHHHH!!!! LOL, people still seem to be missing the fact that both characters where created in 2 different time frames and in 2 different genres. If you took goku and put him in early 1900's american comics, his powers would be considerably less. And vica versa, if you took Supes and put him in late 1900's Japanese animation, his powers would be considerably greater. This poll puts them both on even grounds, without the genres created power differences. Based entirely on the power types and character types, and source/effect of each characters powers, Supes would win. Also, we all know that Goku would NEVER use kryptonite against Superman, he would hate that idea. despite my username, I am very unbiased. I am a HUGE superman fan and a HUGE DBZ fan. I have seen/read all episodes/series/movies ever made for both characters. I am just thinking this through to the end. Now, if anyone has actually read this whole novel to the end, you will understand what I mean.

LOL riiight. Ok, I know SPJ voted for Supes, but based on power types, the only power that goku really has is the ability to increase his power during battle (going supersayian) and after a near death battle (powers double or something like that). Superman's powers, mighty though they may be, are finite. He can't push himself past a certain limit. This makes Superman the weaker of the two.

Now what would really be cool would be if Superman kept getting stronger like Goku can. Then we could have a real debate. But Goku would still win LOL!