Old 01-08-2008, 01:43 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Cube Config Tool 4.0 Working For ICUBE !!!

“ Originally Posted by rmin75 View Post

Hi Dash,
How come I cannot access the file. When I click on the link, it's giving me the following message:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Ok let me clear some stuff up this only works for the sprint version of the touch and for the mogul and other select phones..... also for that meaage that you have above you ahve to sign up for the group now do too legal issues with the programs look above the chatbox for the link or click on downloads from the taskbar below where you send a pm