Old 06-08-2009, 10:47 AM
Sh0wNuF Sh0wNuF is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: WinMo65 and PointUI 6/8/09

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

Hi bro looks awesome i am using pointui pro myself and i love it so i just like to see some more applets from pointui them self the leav up to the community to make them but ohter then that think its great app very customized theme you can have 5 6 themes and change a lot lol and for my the best option full screen lol but nice work bro sorry to go off topic almost

grtz cyber weesje
moderator@spj

“ Originally Posted by wentzeric View Post

looking good. I just recently stopped using Pointui. its very simple but just no applets. I had an sms, binary clock, weather, calculator, and a kill switch applet. I also ran a second today screen just to get everything in. But at the end of the day Point UI just does not have much to offer YET!!

I know that the community is working on 3.0 so we should keep our look out for that.
yeah it kinda sucks that they don't develop any appletts themselves and just leave it up to the community...I would definitely love to see more apps and some skinners like probex gettin down on pointui but its pretty cool for now...I love the fullscreen mode cause it lets me use the whole screen and like how easy it is to switch up themes

--------- New Post Merged on 8/6/2009 at 1153 --------

“ Originally Posted by irfan View Post

Hi, just to say hello to you i have a touch pro and i am new interested to learn the
system. If it is possible plz help me.
look in cyber weesje's sig for all the stuff you need to get started and don't jack my thread :-D

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post: