View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 07:08 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Looking For Staff

“ Originally Posted by nucentury08 View Post

Hello Dash Big Jew Coderez Venum and Kaos and those I forgot You all should know who I am by Now If not im NuCentury08 Also know as Wmm Windows mobile Master I would love to be Staff are Even Mod to Start at Spj as I would Bring Lots And Lot's to the Spj Famialy With my 11 yeas of Wm programing plus The Main goal is to Help Other people who may not be at are Speed when it comes to Wm/ppc/smartphones/Pc...lol But Anyways I have A Eee pc 701/A Tablet Laptop and a Macbbok pro as well ad a oqo and a Desktop pc So I have no problem keeping the Site up I can't think of anything Else for now So hope to join yall soon at Staff Sup Big Jew.....lol.Peace yall Oh yea I have posted Things on Spj ..lol Ivisit/Trakax/Virtural Mouse/Ect.......
hey havent got to talk to you much but right now we are fully staffed.... but we will def keep you in mind for when we open up new spots..... got to talk to jew since he knows you best :> (his name is ariel btw lmao like the little mermaid.)
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post: