View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 07:19 PM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Looking For Staff

“ Originally Posted by nucentury08 View Post

Hello Dash Big Jew Coderez Venum and Kaos and those I forgot You all should know who I am by Now If not im NuCentury08 Also know as Wmm Windows mobile Master I would love to be Staff are Even Mod to Start at Spj as I would Bring Lots And Lot's to the Spj Famialy With my 11 yeas of Wm programing plus The Main goal is to Help Other people who may not be at are Speed when it comes to Wm/ppc/smartphones/Pc...lol But Anyways I have A Eee pc 701/A Tablet Laptop and a Macbbok pro as well ad a oqo and a Desktop pc So I have no problem keeping the Site up I can't think of anything Else for now So hope to join yall soon at Staff Sup Big Jew.....lol.Peace yall Oh yea I have posted Things on Spj ..lol Ivisit/Trakax/Virtural Mouse/Ect.......
Word, we often catch the members that are really contributing to the betterment of SPJ, believe me. Or just ask Tweety. But as Dashy said, we currently are fully staffed, but are always on the lookout for good talent...if you feel that you can really make a difference in the WM or PPC world, then start tossing around your own origial ideas, and maybe (JUST MAYBE) we can talk our lovely owners into starting a programmers/programming section here at SPJ. We recently added a Graphix section, and graphics experts to the staff, so I'm willing to betcha that we can expand even more with the right personnel showing their stuff, and showing the staff here what you programmers are really capable of...just my advice....take it or leave it...but thanks for your dedication...

-Bio, out!