puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Looking For Staff

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

Id love to be a program uploader cause im always on the computer finding new programs and testing them and i would love to share some with you guys O yea i have like 6 hours my hands and id like to use some to help

“ Originally Posted by bxgxd View Post

TMI dude!!!! lmao!!! haha well i found the easy upload tool FINALLY!!!

cant wait til MY laptop comes back from shop! this ones slow but can i start uploading or what?
everyone has been noted....just being a uploader doesn't make you staff shit i can do that all day myself, RIGHT STAFF????.....but to become staff involves in helping members out and answer the question, moderating the forum.As described on this first post..and off course upload stuff too but my main priority right now is members attention....all other we have staff now doing what millions of other member have done...

Good luck and also when we notice that you been helping a great deal...a vote well be started among staff.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post: