View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: So im in a dilema

“ Originally Posted by m260gt View Post

i have been looking through this site for a while and was going to get the PPC6800 through alltel. but my funds didnt agree. so i just got the Motorola Q9c, which is pretty good. i like the keyboard on it. there just doesnt seem to be many apps here for it. i have 30 days to try out this phone and return it if i dont like it. should i just bite the bullet and be poor for a few weeks and get the PPC6800? i like the mogul and everything, i just dont know if it would be right for me. im not so sure id like the front touch screen keyboard. thats the part i like about the Q9c. i know it slides out, but sometimes i just wouldnt feel like sliding. any advice would be great. and sorry if i posted this in the wrong place, its been a while since i have posted anything. thanks
bro after using the mogul i will never go to a regular phone again...its not just the touch screen but the level of customization that is available on windows mobile phones...check ebay if you're hurting financially and you can probably snag one for pretty cheap especially cause the touch pro is out now

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post: