View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: So im in a dilema

“ Originally Posted by m260gt View Post

i have been looking through this site for a while and was going to get the PPC6800 through alltel. but my funds didnt agree. so i just got the Motorola Q9c, which is pretty good. i like the keyboard on it. there just doesnt seem to be many apps here for it. i have 30 days to try out this phone and return it if i dont like it. should i just bite the bullet and be poor for a few weeks and get the PPC6800? i like the mogul and everything, i just dont know if it would be right for me. im not so sure id like the front touch screen keyboard. thats the part i like about the Q9c. i know it slides out, but sometimes i just wouldnt feel like sliding. any advice would be great. and sorry if i posted this in the wrong place, its been a while since i have posted anything. thanks
BUt if he is gonna pay $300 for a new 6800 why not get the TP @ the same price since he has 30 days

The Following User Says Thank You to Fatal_Error For This Useful Post: