Old 06-26-2009, 02:44 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: need advice thank you

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

huh someone made a big booboo on sprints side than sicne once it is claimed as lost or stolen its supposed toget flagged and the esn is than declared dirty....
ok so krim3boss' situation is a weird one ive never heard of it happening before; however I have heard of multiple occasions where the person calls asurion directly to make a claim and they tell them that they already told sprint it was lost/stolen even though they didnt already tell sprint. Once they got their new device they waited a few months and Asurion never flagged it as lost/stolen. This is at least 10 people that I have activated the phone for after they did all this. I have also heard stories where Asurion flags it even though someone tells them they already told sprint. So it could really go either way. If you know a rep that works for sprint they can take the lost/stolen tag off the phone as well.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post: