View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 08:30 PM
hardrock51 hardrock51 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: sprint mogul 6800
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View hardrock51's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hardrock51's Photo Album Add hardrock51's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
hardrocks sunday car

This is a 1974 Chevy Nova for those that don't know. I figured I would post this for all the old school muscle lovers. Dash should get a kick out of this since he is into the painting, and automotives. Disclaimer: this is my fathers car, and we both restored it so it's like both of ours except he paid for it LOL. I also get to make ice cream runs occasionally. I'm working a deal right now for a 69 camaro that we'll restore if the lady will sell it to me!! He used to drag race in high school and had a 74 just like this. We straightened out the liness, laced with bondo, painted, fabbed the fenders for 10 inches under the rear(didn't want to try tubbing on first one), fabbed traction bars, fabbed metal skirts to hide undercarriage, pushed front and rear bumpers in about 2 1/2 inches for more modern look, complete interior(seats weren't done by us), b&m from the column to the floor, performance gears in the rear end, head work, headers, with shorty pipes coming out the side infront of rear tires, a cam for a little tick and hit, and a few other things i'm sure I forgot.

I'm going to post the pics from start to finish in separate post, so hope it works. I even have a video of the motor on a mounted stand being tuned outside of the car in my dads own shop.

Mind you, we did every bit of the work our selves literally, except the front seat!!

BODY WORK!!

PAINT BOOTH!!! lol lol how we do it in North Cackalack!!!

COMPLETE WITH DOOR AND VETILATION FAN IN REAR!!

The Following User Says Thank You to hardrock51 For This Useful Post: