Old 01-22-2009, 06:26 PM
meansixx meansixx is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Junkie
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View meansixx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View meansixx's Photo Album Add meansixx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: MEANSIXX latest 1-17-09

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Thanks bro that gave me the taskbar for the top , what i wanted was the black icons you for sms , email ect..... do you know what those are called ? Thanks again
oh, the slider on the bottom? this is posted already on post 4. go to the link provided and its in cab version and in manilla files use either. just a reminder. try the CFC cab version. its faster that the non cfc cab. im using the CFC cab and it runs faster the other.

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

Sixx this is an awesome and really nice theme! I love it!! that unlock screen with the girl? where you slide your "combination" in to unlock the phone, will those work on the mogul TF2D roms? if so what are they called so I can search for some......thanks a bunch!!

and I presume this theme is a TF3D? god I hate that!!!! LOL
yes u r right, TF3D and VGA. but u can make it for the mogul. i think if im right, all u have to do is make the wallpaper a different size to make it fit. i never had a mogul, but maybe som1 can confirm this.

The Following User Says Thank You to meansixx For This Useful Post: