Thread: [Theme] TF7X-by-PROBEX
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:52 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View cyorke's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cyorke's Photo Album Add cyorke's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TF7X-by-PROBEX

Ok so I am new to this whole smart phone thing. I have heard about different themes and found this one. I like the way it looks and all but am having trouble downloading it. I jsut hav e aquestion or two. DO I need to save it directly to my device and then open the zip file from there or do I save it to my PC then move it to the phone? I ask this because I am having trouble opening the .zip file. I download and have tried to run it and save it. Either wya I get an error message that the file is not a valid file. Am I using the incorrect zip program or something like that. I dont know if matters but I am using Vista 64 Home Premium.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated. Like I said I am a complete noob at this. I had a Q9c for about three months and then traded it for a TP and would like to make some changes but not having much luck yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to cyorke For This Useful Post: