View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 03:28 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TF7X-by-PROBEX

“ Originally Posted by cyorke View Post

First off I want you to know how much I appreciate the help. Second I am still not getting this to work. I am going to walk through the steps I am taking to extract these files. If I am wrong let me know.

1. download and save the file/files.
2. open Winrar and choose said file.
3. click extract to on Winrar toolbar
4. choose location to save extracted file
5. extracted file should be the .cab included inthe .zip
This is where the problem comes in. I explain what I am getting in the following paragraphs.

I hope I am not doing something so obviously wrong it is stupid I cant figure it out. This is all great if I am doing it correctly however once I extract the file and check the properties as Dash had recomended it jus states it is a file. there are no cab in the file. This is for the SPrint only zip.

FOr the white font I do the same thing but when it starts to extract I get an error saying it has stopped unexpectedly. I have the option of closing it. I do this and then there is a .cab named godzson or something to that affect. so I assume that is what you are talking about Dash. however I can not get it to save to anywhere on my computer so I can then copy it over to the device. I have also gotten an error when trying to unzip the white file that says it is damaged or corrupt.

I believe at this point it isnt really that important to have the theme. As much as I would love to customize my phone three nights of this is getting tiresome.
hi do you have pocket rar installed on your tp jf you do drag all files to you storage card whitout using winrar then use pocket rar on your tp extrat to a folder then install all cabs tfd3 must be disabled try it like that

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post: