View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TF7X-by-PROBEX

“ Originally Posted by tek View Post

Oh... Thanks for that Dash. Its hard to find time to read through everything. I thought maybe there was a Fix for the short cut to open your programs when in landscape "Shield with Exclamation mark". I was about to hunt through these pages trying to find the fix. I guess I dont have to since there isnt one.

I dont know anything about making Skins. But wouldnt you just link the "Shield with Exclamation mark" icon to the same file in windows that would normally open All Programs? The file that when the phone is closed and you slide to Programs and the left soft key says "all programs".. ALthough I'm sure its not that easy. But its pretty minor bug anyway. I can only imagine how long it took phobix to make this skin for us all. ++REP
hahahah word he has around 33-35 hours on this but you could give it a shot i tinkered with it some but not much for the mere fact that i dont look through my programs in landscape mode ever hahaha too much scrolling for this guy