View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 11:16 PM
DenverDev DenverDev is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: XV-6800 (Flashed)
Mobile Carrier: Cricket
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View DenverDev's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DenverDev's Photo Album Add DenverDev's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Basic Guide for Flashing Mogul to Cricket

D/\sh---if your people have been having some difficulty, this will probably go a long way to getting them up and running, especially with OTA programming.

Mods: If you could please add this into the original post:

One thing that I did not originally touch on is OTA programming. If you are flashing a Mogul/6800 that does not already have the SPC already set to 000000 then that has to be done to facilitate OTA programming. Verizon phones are already set at 000000 (which is one reason I started flashing the VZW phone to start learning.......and YES I do flash my phones with my own ROMs and others now!)....

However, there is a workaround for this....

You will have to do some research because it gets a bit more complicated than I will go into here. RyanMogul over at xda has done a terrific job. When I get get my hands on a Sprint branded Mogul, I will be working with this and getting accustomed to the process for changing the MSL/SPC to 000000 on Sprint phones

RyanMogul PST Settings thread (ALSO HAS UNLOCKER PACKAGE)

Code

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=492824
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DenverDev For This Useful Post: