View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re New Years Resolutions For 2010

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

dude you have no idea... but we took like a 2 week break.. and it's been supa good after all that but as long as were good and we make up the same day we break up... ( break up just to make up........ that alllllllllllll we do! )(song) then i won't have to cheat... but it's like when we would break up she would just be a major ***** just to test me out and see how long i'd stick around before i say **** it!.. but she called it quits with alll the bull and now she's doing .... well were doing great... so yeah.. that's y i went out and came back... didn't know how long i could stand gettting my buttons pushed... but yeah... hella girls out there but none that have a tight ...... like the one i am hitting right now.. lol... (probably the reason i stuck with it so long but don't tell her i said that.. )

overall my point is no more cheating... and just being about my buisness.. i'm not a kid anymore.. i'm turning 23 and i need to step it up... wish me luck.. lmao)
Hey i hear ya bro i do wish you luck and hope that all turns out well as relationships can be a pain but you have to deal with them its part of life , every relationship has its ups and downs and thats what makes or breaks ya , you have to learn how to live with their crap lol i deal with alot of shit myself but i dont cheat wanna but dont i give myself tons of props, just being able to stay away from other girls makes me that much better bro good luck