View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re New Years Resolutions For 2010

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

lmao @DASH!!! ...ur right...most of the time you plan and say a bunch of crap that you dont even mean ...with that being said though...i actually do plan on doing better this year ..i need to become more of a real housewife instead of just a stay at home mom...i need to learn how to cook better and stay on top of things at home...im so used to other people always doing stuff for me and i dont think thats fair to them..they have a life too and they have no obligation to be doing my duties on top of what they already have at home...

not gonna lie guys...dont let this 5 foot latina fool ya...i dont do any of the domesticated housewife chores...i actually pay my sister in law to do them for me...yeah thats pretty messed up right??...thats gonna stop though..in 2010 im gonna be a better person and im gonna give back as much as i've recieved... ..

anywho hope everybody has a wonderfull 2010..
Lol i like that quote dont let this 5 foot latina fool ya lol