View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Mobile Model: Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View saxmanrp's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View saxmanrp's Photo Album Add saxmanrp's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: New Upcoming Feature at SPJ ( Barcode Scanning )

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

well thats because you cant download using skyfire so what good would it have to scan the **BARCODE**?
Well most QR codes just lead you to a site sure there are the ones that you can download stuff but ya know (This is America and we need options) sorry it's a voting season..

--------- New Post Merged on 1/11/2008 at 0146 --------

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

we can choose the title to what they are if it bothers you then dont respond to it.
not a biggie but I get commented any time I make any mistake heck I've even been jumped on for spelling and ever miss spells stuff sometimes.. The only reason I put it because it can be miss leading when your searching for something specific..

It's all good though but what I should have done first was thank Venum X for posting in the first place.

--------- New Post Merged on 1/11/2008 at 0152 --------

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

well thats because you cant download using skyfire so what good would it have to scan the **BARCODE**?
I download all the time on skyfire.. I don't remember if you can or cant on the old version but the version 8 you totally can..
The Following User Says Thank You to saxmanrp For This Useful Post: