Old 03-12-2008, 08:37 PM
broSki broSki is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
New HTC Home Customizer v1.0 Final [home screen customizer]

Well folks, here it is...the big 1-0. I've been working hard all day to finalize this version. Here is the changelog:

- New: Added realtime previews of appearances
- New: Toggle between Home tab preview and Weather icon preview by tapping the preview image
- New: Preview page changes dynamically with appearance/theme selection
- New: Backup and restore functions now saves/loads files, not just settings
- Changed: Made selection tabs slightly smaller to reclaim screen space
- Changed: Themes are stored in folders (like BETA 5 and lower) to accomodate local previews
- Changed: Moved themes to it's own tab
- Changed: Removed old and test code that was unused
- Changed: Donation page in About tab can now be hidden without restarting
- Changed: Enlarged the Launcher tab icons
- Fixed: Non-English device folder naming problem (again)
- Fixed: Deleting appearances not working
- Fixed: Launcher tab now displays all shortcut icons, not just some
- Fixed: Restore button enables properly when you select an existing backup path

If you have any previous version of HTC Home Customizer installed, you should fully remove them from your device before upgrading. You may keep the Home plugin installed if you wish, however the theme will default to Original on first load, to avoid errors. I have reformatted all appearance sets in the repo to fit the new preview system. If you have any other custom appearance sets, they may not appear properly in the appearance tab due to their dimensions. You can either resize the tab icons to 32x32 or you may submit the package for inclusion in the online repo and I will format them properly when they are uploaded. Like usual if you have any problems, please post your issues with as much detail as possible in the appropriate thread.

Unless I find some show-stopping bug, this is the final version. I have thoroughly enjoyed working on this program and project from it's inception as a script to backup icon changes to it's transformation into the options menu HTC never created. I will keep working maintaining the online repo and of course if there are any new developments with HTC Home, then work will resume. I'd like to thank all of the community members who have given their support to this project whether it be with their artwork, troubleshooting, kind words or monetary contributions.

http://rapidshare.com/files/99167456/HHCv10Final.CAB
Attached Files
File Type: cab HHCv10Final.CAB (96 Bytes, 269 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked