View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 06:56 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: .'. LG Rumor Or Palm Centro!!??? .'.

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

ok guys i got an basic question at the moment for you guys. what phone is better?

me i already know its most likely the palm centro.

but the reason why im asking is because my girl wants to get a new phone and she really wants the rumor and i think thats an good phone for her since she said she wants it so she can text alot. but i figured for an extra $50 she can get the centro of her choice of what color. pink or black or red from sprint of course. also they can customize it. not as much as windows of course. so yes i know centro is probably better. but as far as for her she going to be using the phone for talking and texting of course and thats about it. i believe thats all the rumor offers you. but i figured for $50 more she can get a phone that does texting and talking and a lil more.

so im asking you guys from all views what phone is better? what is the best deal for its price a rumor for $50 or a centro for $100 and what phone is easier to text on and what has better call quality, signal quality and etc. any opinions you can give me would be appreciated.

well this is all the questions i have for now about this subject.

P.S. (hahaha @ rumor comercial being on while writing this)
well the centros keyboard isnt the best for typing and she is going to only be doing texting and talking so for her needs i would say to go with the rumor. no need to spend an extra 50 bucks for some features that she wont even use...... and the centro isnt the greatest of phones anyways. (ive messed with my buddies and the palm interface suck and takes alot to navigate.)