View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 06:45 PM
AL_CAPONE_X3 AL_CAPONE_X3 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: .'. LG Rumor Or Palm Centro!!??? .'.

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

if you go with the centro they are gonna make you get the $25 / month or more data pack to get the mail in rebate to bring it down to 99.99. its part of the terms and conditions of the mail in for the centro. Honestly, i would go with the rumor, even though its not on EVDO it seems to fit her current needs better than the centro. Also even if she gets the internet, email runs great on the rumor; i set up my gmail on it and its almost faster than my touch for some reason :P
why would they make me add the $25 a month data pack just to get an mail in rebate? to get the phone for $99. even if i get the phone for her with a sero plan they still would? because sero offers data included so ya im confused there. well i also know that if she gets the rumor and see the internet is not as fast or as great doesnt support what the centro does as far as web page type she might end up regreting it after seeing my phone can do what hers cant. idk though. and ya she would probably use the internet for you know myspace and whatever other websites she might wanna use it for.