Old 12-12-2008, 05:28 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: SPJ T-Shirts

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

well what color are the tshirts gunna be (crossing my fingers there yellow) so if someones intersted on designing they will have something to work around?
its up to the people who design the logo to say what color the background will be....... i know that we have photoshop people here that can make the design on a shirt so no imagination is needed :>

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

And I can see what I can do about the buying in bulk thing. We get T-shirts made(all the time lately) whenever we loose a cop. So the company treats us pretty well. So let me know whats up
sweet if you could that would be great.... and i would want you too maby wit off for a little bit to make sure there is goign to be intreset throughout the site and not just with the staff you dig?

“ Originally Posted by dianeofarcadia View Post

YEAH!
I am gonna get a SPJ and ProbeX T-shirt. LMAO.

hahahahaha for sure, hopefully we will get some designs and a good group of people to purchase so we can get this on the road :>

D/\SH - There is local place here (hazel park) that has for years done a few school/games and I think they just went with the dream cruise recently. If you want me to check with them - send me a PM about quantity/online ability and such. I will check with them.
sweer thanks bro and as said above we will have to see if there will be enough interest.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post: