View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Site rules

“ Originally Posted by jGreen View Post

Oh, it's cool. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules. I've been a member of a couple boards in the past that were overly strict about a few things...and I don't want to be known as that "annoying trouble-maker."

(I've owned a couple forums in the past as well, including one for an online game I programmed for and ran...I know how people can be).

But definitely, thanks for the responses.

Aunesti: I'll definitely check out the newbie forum. I already know a bit about computers, but admittedly I'm new to the smartphones. Hopefully I don't find many differences.

While I'm on the topic...does anyone happen to have any schematics on the PPC 6800? Or any experience upgrading phone hardware? I was thinking about tinkering with mine after I learned the software side a bit better, and any research I can start beforehand would be great. I'd hate to brick my phone :P
yup just take a look at ym signature that will tell you how to flash the roms and also give you the noob guide to get you started and also makes it so you can download the threads. i would check out all the links in there they will help ya.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post: