Old 07-14-2009, 12:52 AM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Ask your Blackberry questions here

“ Originally Posted by austinator View Post

Ok, so I'm no genius, but I am certianly decent with blackberries. I know most of the users on here are WM fanatics, but i understand there are a few of you with questions about your blackberry as well.

Let's try to use this as a type of chat thread. Feel free to enter in to ask any totally random blackberry question you could have. I will do whatever I can to help and provide any useful info that i can for you all. I do not expect this to be a huge thread but just wanted to put it out there incase you have questions or concerns regarding your blackberry.

I will stay subscribed to this thread and will make sure to recieve an email on my bb right away whenever somebody responds, so please be sure only to use this for your immediate questions about blackberry. I'd like to keep this focused around issues concerning RIM devices so please no questions regarding your carrier just because you have a blackberry, unless it should so happen to revolve around your phone.

Thanks in advance and feel free to ask away.
Hey how do I set up my active sync? Also, I Office Mobile icon is missing?? File explorer...Idk what happened! Pleeeaaaassee help me bro.... I at least need my Live Search... thanks in advance..!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post: