Old 07-14-2009, 10:57 AM
austinator austinator is offline   Thread Starter  
Blackberry Dude
Mobile Model: Rim 8330
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: Unknown

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View austinator's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View austinator's Photo Album Add austinator's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Ask your Blackberry questions here

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

Hey how do I set up my active sync? Also, I Office Mobile icon is missing?? File explorer...Idk what happened! Pleeeaaaassee help me bro.... I at least need my Live Search... thanks in advance..!
Well Mr. ON3/\L it seems you have a terrible and horrible issue. Just about the worst thing that could happen. You seem to have accidentally purchased a windows mobile phone instead of a bb. I can assure you that you would never have such issues with a RIM device. My professional suggestion would be that you immediately run to your nearest 5 star cellular Sprint Dealer and purchase either a blackberry curve or tour. This will most definately solve all your problems.

PS: techiemomma80 says get your ass to work.

PSS: active sync? I do believe there is an app for that in the blackberry app thread

A file explorer you need, just see the app thread again and check out the bbfilescout app.

Live search, thanks for that one bro. I forgot to add that into the bb app thread, I will definately do so on the second update to the app thread.

--------- New Post Merged on 14/7/2009 at 1223 --------

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

nice to see bb users steppin up.......we are starting to get competitive for real thanks bro, i know i will have some questions. i have buddies with bb that dont know nothing
Tomorrow I will be posting my pin so people can actually PIN me directly from their phones. Just please, no adding me to your bbm without first asking.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to austinator For This Useful Post: