View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: rom went hay wire need help

“ Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post

my rom went haywire on me and now it wont get on the net and keeps giving me the error 67 also when i try to make calls it say this call can not be completed check signal and try again ? so i go to connections and look to see if my data is on and then data keeps turning off and on by it self ? also the clock and other mobile shell item wont line up correctly there off center even when i adjust them they off set by there self ??? someone please help i dont want to reflash as this is my HULK! phone thanks and i have not figure out how to set it up like this totally i can remake most of it but some stuff i know i'm not going to see again as i dont even know what it is but i LOVE THIS SET UP!

thanks HULK!
DId u installed dcd carrier cab for your carrier? also try soft resetting your phone and wait about 20 30 minutes trying to connect on error 67 will worsen the promblem...also try running update profile on your phone this might straighten the promblem...thnxs

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post: