View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 09:02 PM
sdwyz74 sdwyz74 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: rom went hay wire need help

“ Originally Posted by wmeaend View Post

i know that it backs up all over your program files if you choose to. That will keep all of your programs, games and customizations of them. I dont know if it backs up your registry or even windows directory, which means that the programs that came on your rom originally may not be backed up, but id imagine they would be. As far as it bringing the problem right back thats definitely a possibility because it may be two programs conflicting with one another, but it might not come back. Id say its worth a try.
thanks i killed it!

--------- New Post Merged on 3/9/2009 at 1042 --------

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

it will back up the registry and create the same problem unless you make that an area that it will skip...... just be sure to backup oly programs and such but i still dont think thaat they will be set up, registered, or skinned though.
THANKS IT'S ON THE WAY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING I'LL JUST PLAY WITH ONE OF MY OTHER TP's AND YOU CAN mod THIS ONE AS IT'S MY PERSONAL THANKS GMD (GRAND MASTER D/\SH!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdwyz74 For This Useful Post: