View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 07:28 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Touch Pro or Diamond

“ Originally Posted by njkid32 View Post

I am sorry if there are 10000 threads about this but I couldnt even find one.

Anyway, I've been using the TP for about 2 weeks now and am not sure if I like it all that much. This is my second one btw cuz my first one had screen separation issues. So I have a Diamond on its way to me to compare. I just thought I'd ask ahead and get some insight between the 2 phones.

I came from a Touch so I am used to not having the keyboard. In fact I find myself using the onscreen keyboard more than the slide out one. If the keyboard is the only difference between the 2 phones then maybe I should go with the Diamond.

So please share your thoughts on this. Which phone would you prefer if given the option.

Thanks!
there are more difference, the touch pro comes out of the box with the capability for av out to your tv (nice for car tv if you have) , the diamond doesnt have a sd card slot and only has 4 gigs of internal memory, the keyboard as you said, dont get landscape mode in touchflo 3d.... i myslef would stay with the touch pro, i have both and wouldnt go back to the diamond unless it was an emergency, but im a big keyboard person too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post: