View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sero

“ Originally Posted by anomoly View Post

yeah i was on howardforums a while back and saw them talking about it... i looked into it and signed up asap (just got a card from one of the guys in the sprint store and used his email -

I'm always hearing people complain about sprint - it was a bit of a hassle to get everything worked out in the start of the SERO but i got some extra discounts because of it.. since i've been on the sero i really haven't had any problems other than getting it set up(i pay my bills on time) i get great reception, fast data speeds...

i have two lines set up
500 talk
nights and weekends unlim starts at 6pm
unlim Data
unlim Text

$30

1200 talk
nights and weekends unlim starts at 6pm
unlim Data
unlim Text

$50

Got a bunch of discounts because of a few mishaps in the beginning...

for the last year i've payed $55 a month for both lines!!

the only negative I really had about sprint was that they didn't have the best Phone selection... but they have really been steppin up their game - HTC is doin it big and i can't wait to see how the Pre will do.

ps for those thinking about the SERO there's a good wiki you might want to check out:

Code

http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.php/SPRINT_SERO
dont have a good phone selection? they have the best by far for cdma users and gsm users have more but they have to get them offline and unlocked since many of the devices you see for gsm are shipped from overseas.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post: