View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: mistake

“ Originally Posted by bigmix81 View Post

THANKS GUYS I NEED TO GET MY POST UP I GUESS......Im STILL GONA DONATE THE $40 for the yearly service because even though im upset now.... i cant forget about all this site did for me in the past ... i remember last year i turned my whole mogul into a iphone lol.....i would never do that now but i thought it was the best mogul in the us at the time lol

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

i flashed my mogul when i was releasing my roms around 20 to 30 times a day.....to make perfection...

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

I'm tried of repeating myself SPJ HAS MADE CHANGES...DONT YOU READ THE POST ?????????????????????

read here

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showpost.php?p=270365&postcount=1
thread closed
thanks pb ive been responding to 100 plus private messages ansd am sick of it.... peopel post in the most random threads on this and that pisses me off too.... do you think it would help for the returning people to the site that are members to make them read that psot first before thaey can further navigate the site.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post: