Old 04-19-2009, 10:09 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: What is you single most favorite app

“ Originally Posted by zkush View Post

sailing clicker seems cool, but i cant find a cracked version. any takers?
I use Megashares, but you can get cracked version from Bit Torrent as well. I recommend Megashares, it's only $10.00 for a mnth, but you can get ANYTHING (DVD's, Software, Music, etc) from there and it's a direct download from the server, not a torrent and not a shared file! Very nice, you want it, it's there! Bit torrent is only a last resort and I recommend having you antivirus running and then CCleaner afterwards cause of all the crap! Hope this helps.

--------- New Post Merged on 19/4/2009 at 1133 --------

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

it does.... use another of my favorites aebutton plus and you cant go wrong..... gives you more button functions on the pro than you will know what to do with :>

and for mine im still a fan of seeqpod, wmwifirouter, throttle lock, galarm, guard mobile, sprint nascar mobile, sms nuke, youtube app, etc.
Man I have been looking for SMS Nuke and you Fart app, no such luck yet. I have a feeling one of those if not both would be on my list!

--------- New Post Merged on 19/4/2009 at 1100 --------

As for my Fav apps. Man there's soo many. Just to name a few and why.... Smartphone Tracker,
QIK,
PIM Backup,
Sk Tools,
Personalizer,
WM Wifi Router,
Resco Explorer,
& Orb would be the most I use and depend on right now.
REASON(S) Why: Smatphone tracker is the shit becuase if your phone comes up missing you will wish you had it! Just send a text to your phone and you will receive updated emails with your phones location via Google Maps w Street View! Someone takes it, go to their house and get it back! Qik is the shit, it turns ur phone into a Web Cam, and streams live in real-time to the internet etc. Awesome I love it! PIM for backup of course. Sk Tools I think everyone knows why, it's just a must have for me. WM Wifi Router is a must have as well, Resco anything is the shit, and Orb I'm still checking out thanks to this thread so far so good.
I'm sure that will change again soon thanks to sites like this that are constantly growing and changing to keep us on the latest and greates out there. Thanks SPJ, and thank you Mike for this thread, good idea, a lot of helpful info on this one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post: