View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: dash: picsel browser!

“ Originally Posted by bondsingh View Post

hey dash,
whats going on...like the new you tube video w the different mods. ive been searching all over for the picsel browser and was wondering if you can send me a link or a download file. that would be extremely awesome! im not too fond of IE and ive tried the pie plus also from your downloads. im hoping you have a download file and not tell me to go to pirate bay or something....lol.

i know...i know...ive read other forums at other sites where it's a legality issue and they had to take it off from the site but i wont tell a sole! lol

whatever you can do would be great.
let me know bro thanks.
its posted here thanks to tigerz right through rapidhsare!!!!! please use the search feature form now on its called local search and located below the pm box but heres the link and enjoy and spread the word to your friends its a great browser that tigerz has me hooked on: https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...ghlight=safari