View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 02:06 PM
bondsingh bondsingh is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC touchHD & XPERIA
Mobile Carrier: tmobile
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View bondsingh's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bondsingh's Photo Album Add bondsingh's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: dash: picsel browser!

yo dash/tigerz,,i noticed that on the download for picsel it says "UPDATED"....i downloaded it but i didnt notice anything different.

still 2 MAIN ISSUES existing:

1.doesnt dial up on its own when going to a url (say you did a soft reset and havent used anything involving a data connection and immediately go to picsel to use internet...will state page cannot be displayed. so basiclly you have to use some other program to start a data connection and then go back to picsel and good to go)

2. smooth scrolling stops working after you go into the tools of the program and choose a subtab. if you open up the tools and do nothing and just close out, you still have the smooth scrolling BUT as soon as you hit that subtab...no more smoothness...it will be where it scrools a couple lines at a time.

anyway,,,i was just wondering about the update. i was thinking it maybe fixed these issues and thats why it was updated BUT NOT COMPLAINING...just wondering.

thanks again guys...still using it though....you just have to go into file explorer and delete the internet files or cookies manually.